While we all love living in South London (most of the time), there is no denying that things happen here that...shouldn't really happen, ever. Here are 23 Tweets that will make you say 'Only In South London...' and roll your eyes, but also laugh and feel a weird sense of pride.
1. When this guy stepped out in Peckham...
3. It's probably best there was no explanation...
4. You heard the man #IfYouKnowYouKnow
5. South London never scrimp on luxury...
6. Every chance to hustle is taken...
7. South London has officially upgraded from Boris Bikes to...this.
8. The worst place to be told to 'move down the bus'...
9. South Londoners have a way with words
10. When even McDonald's couldn't handle South London
11. We all did this once
12. Accepting your death come 3.45 when the bus doors opened
13. This iconic moment
14. This dreaded question
15. Only South London can offer bus journeys this lit.
Hey, buses are so crowded they're basically like mosh pits anyway, might as well put some tunes on.
16. When this police officer casually laid down this savage verse in Lewisham
17. Reggie Yates knows what's up
18. He went there...
19. That leap of faith
20. No lies here
21. When Stormzy found the one and only Morley's sauce.
22. Morley's started a clothing line...
23. And finally...
WHAT IS THE SOUTH LONDON CLUB CARD?
The South London Club is a local discount card to help support small independent businesses across South London whilst saving all who live, work & play in South London money! With over 500+ local discounts to choose from, you will discover & explore all the best hidden gems in South London. Join over 5,000 of us & celebrate all that's independent & South London!