Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) you are agreeing to when you become a paid member of the South London Club. The South London Club website, www.SouthLondonClub.co.uk (the "Site").
‘We’, ‘Ourselves’ and ‘Our’ means South London Club.
‘The Card’ means the plastic South London Club Card product.
You (the ‘User’) should read, ensure that you understand, and agree to all of the Terms prior to becoming a member of the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms then you should not purchase the South London Club Card.
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so You should check these regularly. Your use of the South London Club Card and Site will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time.
Membership Card Use
- Your South London Club Card is valid up until 12 months from your purchase date.
- Only you as a South London Club Card member shall use The Card. You are prohibited from granting others access to use The Card.
- You may only use your South London Club Card in participating businesses listed on our Site.
- You may not use your card in conjunction with any other offer unless specifically stated.
- You must have your card present at point of sale to receive your discount.
- We are not liable to replace lost or stolen or damaged cards. If you have lost your card e-mail Thomas@southlondonclub.co.uk. There is a 50% off replacement fee.
- We are not liable for the withdrawal of any participating businesses.
- We and the participating businesses are not liable for outdated discounts or misinformation that may appear online or on printed materials that were based on previous discounts.
- We endeavour to keep our site and social media up to date as reasonably possible
- We are not liable for the experience or welfare of South London Club Card holders at participating businesses.
- South London Club Directors and other representatives are not liable for damages that could occur through connection with the South London Club Card.
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party Websites or material You access through the South London Club Site.
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such Websites or material.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the South London Club Site shall remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us or Our licensors. You will not, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
· The South London Club is an on-going membership subscription service. When you become a Member, the initial term of your membership starts as detailed in the registration. Your membership is automatically renewed at the end of your initial term, for a 12-months period, and is automatically renewed for such period at the end of each subsequent term until cancelled.
· If you would like to cancel your membership before renewal, email us on email@example.com to obtain a cancellation reference, no later than 5pm 3 working days preceding your current membership term ends. Your membership term ends a year after you joined (not the card expiry date). You must retain the cancellation reference as proof of cancellation. No refunds can be issued for any remaining membership term after payment has been taken for renewed memberships.
- We reserve the right immediately to terminate Your use of the South London Club Card if You breach or We have reasonable grounds to believe that You are likely to breach these terms and conditions or You otherwise engage in conduct which We determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.